Sunday, October 3, 2010

Pretty Prints


Late yesterday afternoon I popped into one of my favourite local charity shops right before closing. Considering how well I did in there last weekend, I wasn't expecting to find much. Quickly scanning the rails nothing really stood out until I walked over to the homeware wall and found this little number sitting pretty!

I couldn't believe it was almost closing time and no-one had picked her up. Fortunately for me, I have polar opposite tastes to those who live in my area. The above is a casserole dish by the Broadhurst Bros Burslem from Stoke-On-Trent. Not sure if I can really use it to cook or not, but at least it will look nice hanging out in my kitchen.

...Perhaps she can play host to my sweet potato mash (topped with roasted marshmellows), the Canadian Thanksgiving classic that I plan to make next weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment