Thursday, October 21, 2010

Going Italian in Germany

1. Me with mum waiting for food

2. Jackson pouring sparkling water

3. Mum's amazing gnocchi dish

4. My delicious pan fried fish and chutney dish

5. Jackson's succulent steak

I was a bit nervous when my mom said she was taking my brother and I to an Italian restaurant for lunch last weekend in Dusseldorf. It was my first meal out since I had arrived and my pre-conceived notions of German-Italian food were not pretty, or tasty. However, to my great delight we enjoyed some of the best Italian food I have ever had! At the moment I cannot recall the name of the restaurant, but as soon as it comes to me I will update this post incase any my dear readers find themselves in Dusseldorf in the near future. Mains ranged from 6-16 and house wine was priced 2.50 a glass - cheers! x

No comments:

Post a Comment